Yoga for Children is part of Seventh Sense Healing Limited and is required by law to document what personal information it keeps for all of its customers.
– At the time of your enquiry, we will ask for your name, email address, telephone number, the name and age of your children and we may also ask for medical information if your child has special education needs or other medical requirements;
– At your first class or treatment, you will be required to complete a health/booking form. This will include your name, telephone number, address, emergency contact details, name and age of your children, health details and reasons for participating in a yoga class or receiving a treatment. You can also detail medical history which you feel is relevant and that may impact on the yoga class or treatment. The health/booking forms are kept in a locked secure file.
– If you have booked a treatment, Yoga for Children will have a treatment record card which records all the information above plus the treatment you are receiving and the date of that treatment. These record cards are kept in a locked secure file.
– If you are a customer, we will enter your details into Mailchimp for the purposes of sending you service emails only. We will delete your details in Mailchimp two years after you cease to be a customer.
– If you would like to receive marketing emails, we will ask you to sign a marketing consent form. Your name and email address will then be entered into Mailchimp so that we can send you relevant marketing emails from Yoga for Children. We will delete your details in Mailchimp two years after you cease to be a customer or earlier if requested by you
How long information is held for
Yoga for Children is required to keep the above information for legal and insurance purposes and also to help tailor your yoga classes and treatments. All information is kept for a period of 6 years from initial communication after which it will be securely destroyed unless you are still a customer. You do have the right to see any information we keep and you can request that any data be changed or securely destroyed. If, however, you do request that records be destroyed then we may not be able to carry out treatments for you and you may not be able to attend yoga classes.
What we use your details for
Yoga for Children does not use the information for anything other than to contact you regarding your appointment, to tailor your treatments or yoga classes or to send you service emails.
If you have opted-in to receive marketing emails, then you may receive carefully chosen offer emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com or using the link in the email footer. This link appears in all emails we send to you, so that you can easily opt out in future if you wish to do so.
We do not share your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Yoga for Children has a Website Developer and Administration Assistant. Both of these people may have access to Mailchimp to enable Yoga for Children to operate the website, maintain the databases and send emails. Yoga for Children’s Administration Assistant will also have access to your name and email address for the purpose of collating service email and marketing email lists and sending emails. Yoga for Children will not pass your personal information to any other third parties unless authorised by you.
Mind and Body
Facebook, Social media accounts and email accounts
Any information given to Yoga for Children via the message service on social media is only accessible by Yoga for Children and their assistant. Emails are accessible by Yoga for Children only.
Mobile phone accounts
Any information you have given us via text message on our mobile phone is accessible only by Yoga for Children.